Tech-sanity Website Health Services
Website Health Check: A Brief Definition
Website maintenance or website health check is the process of checking your website and determining issues, mistakes, glitches while keeping it updated. In a nutshell, it means keeping your website healthy, ensuring traffic growth, and improving your Google rankings through SEO.
Weekly Process to Maintain Website Health
- Check all website pages and make sure that each page is loading correctly.
- Make a backup so that the existing content and elements are safe and stored.
- Update all website software and plugins.
- Determine if all forms are still running correctly.
- Remove all spam and unnecessary comments on pages and blog posts.
- Check for broken links in each page.
- Search for 404 errors and fix/redirect them.
- Optimize blog post and articles regularly to improve its ranking.
Monthly Process to Maintain Website Health
- Load speed checks to ensure that there’s no bogging.
- Perform a security check to prevent breaches and protect yourself from potential online threats.
- Analyze statistics from the previous month and apply changes to your website as needed.
- SEO Quake – On-page Optimization Checker
- Google Keyword Planner – Blog post and article Optimization
- Sucuri – Website Security and Malware checker
- Why No Padlock – Broken page, links, images, videos and audios checker
Instant one-time website check, click the book button to signup (return within 24 hours)